Monday, October 1, 2012

Updates!

Hey everyone,

I'm back at home after the amazing experience that was shooting the AMC Pilot "Low Winter Sun." I LOVED Detroit, and the cast and crew of the show were so great to work with. I'm now catching up on a bunch of stuff, but I will be posting pics and cool stories soon.

Also, I just combined my two Facebook pages into one profile so I don't have to go back and forth anymore! My page address is: www.Facebook.com/OfficialKJB. So please go over and "like" it if you're not already a fan of my page...and if you are, Thank you!!

I'll also be announcing a new special offer within the next few days in my store to celebrate the month of October/Halloween! So stay tuned for that ;-)


Talk to you soon!

:-) KJB

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberley i think your an awesome actress you also play my favorite character in the Halloween series well 1-3 atleast seeing how Sarah Paxton played Marnie in the last one well anyway if you ever wanna contact me here is where aaronhosey5@gmai.com or aaronhosey@rocketmail.com(that's my yahoo email address) thanks
    Aaron Hosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMC makes amazing shows. I'm sharing the Halloweentown movies with my kids and then I became curious as to what you were up to. When is the pilot supposed to air?

    ReplyDelete