Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More New Pics!!

I wanted to share with you guys some more new pics from my shoot with Hendershott Photography. It's really weird looking through over 200 pictures of yourself. You start to notice things you never did before....annnnddd then you just can't look anymore, lol. 


I have to say that The Hendershotts made the shoot so relaxing and fun that I didn't want to leave! During some photo shoots in the past, it's been more of a process and I couldn't wait to be done, but not with these guys. It did help that Adam and I knew each other from the horror feature "Big Bad Wolf," but even if we hadn't I would have felt the same comfortability and fun that I did that day. 


If you're an actor, I highly recommend them for headshots, but they also do editorial and all kinds of photography...Check them out! www.TheHendershotts.com  


And, as promised, here are some more pics that you'll be seeing more of soon!



Talk to you soon!

:-) KJB

No comments:

Post a Comment